Downtown Business Improvement District Is On The Grow!
Phase I of the Main Street Reconstruction Project is complete and Downtown Menomonee Falls is proud to show off our new look! Improvements include:
- Main Street Reconstruction between Water and Grand:
- Resurfacing of Main Street
- Creation of six concrete bump outs which will add to existing sidewalk space and enlarge outdoor seating areas
- Creation of 12 parallel parking stalls on the Main Street Bridge
- Striping of three new crosswalks with shorter crossing distances
- Installation of raised planters containing trees and flowers/plantings
- Addition of new street furnishings including benches, bicycle racks, and trash cans
- 6 Ton weight limit signs posted. Read Main Street Trucking Weight Limit Flyer. This project complements the recent decommissioning of Hwy. 74 through Menomonee Falls which will phase-in the restriction of large semi-trucks and slow down traffic through our Downtown.
- Centennial Plaza enhancements for Beer Garden.