Concerts at the Beer Garden
Downtown has merged the Summer Concerts and the Beer Garden into one new name for 2019: Concerts at the Beer Garden.
Free Concerts and food and beverages on both Thursday AND Friday nights during the summer (Weather Permitting)
Beer Garden open 5:00 – 9:00 p.m. starting June 13
Mill Pond Park (west side of the river) near the park shelter, restrooms and parking!
Thursday Concerts | 6:30-8:00 PM (food by Kiwinis Club)
Friday Concerts | 6:30-9:00 PM (various food vendors)
- Kids activities available making this a fun, outdoor evening for the entire family.
- THURSDAY: Burgers & Hot Dogs grilled by the Kiwanis
- FRIDAY: Food available for purchase
- All purchases are cash only | Beverages include Craft Beers, Miller Lite, White Claw, Pepsi Products, Bottled Water
- Check this website or Facebook page prior to the event to check for cancellation due to weather.
- Thank you to our local business sponsors who bring you LIVE MUSIC each Thursday and Friday!
|6/13/2019||3D – The DeBraal Brothers||Russell Restaurants|
|6/14/2019||Ryan Kautzer Polka|
|6/20/2019||Me & Him Acoustic Duo|
|6/27/2019||Peter Mac||Wimmer Communities|
|6/28/2019||Kenny James Duo||Robin’s Nest|
|7/11/2019||Matt Schmidt Music||Shorewest Realtors|
|7/12/2019||The Make Believe|
|7/18/2019||The Kal Bergendahl Project||Wimmer Communities|
|7/19/2019||Bluegrass All Stars||Russell Restaurants|
Taste of the Falls
|Me & Him Acoustic Duo||Menomonee Falls Community Ed & Rec (MF CE&Rec)|
|7/25/2019||Community Band is playing at North Jr. High, 7:30 pm||Band Bunch|
|7/26/2019||The Blowtorches||Nino’s Italian Deli & Bakery|
|8/2/2019||Kenny Brandt Polka||Pete’s Main Street Headliners|
|8/8/2019||DeRose/Wiegratz Duo||Wimmer Communities|
|8/9/2019||Larry Lynne Trio||Kristen Sobotka, Shorewest Realtors|
|8/15/2019||Accompany of Kids||Community League|
|8/16/2019||Kenny James Duo||Robin’s Nest|
Taste of the Falls
|Wait for Morning|
|8/22/2019||Ryan Kautzer Polka|
|8/23/2019||Rudy & Vee|
|8/29/2019||Sorry We’re Open||Cornerstone Community Bank|
|8/30/2019||Sorry We’re Open|