Your ideas and opinions are needed for the Village of Menomonee Falls Tourism Survey.
2018 Sneak Peek
Alumni Club Tavern & Eatery
2018 is shaping up to be an exciting year for Downtown Menomonee Falls with five new businesses setting up shop, and one hometown favorite undergoing a facelift:
- Fiddleheads Coffee will start construction on their new location in the Koehler-Zahn house at the corner of Garfield & Appleton Avenue in January.
- The old fire station #1 on Appleton Avenue will be converted into a restaurant by the owners of Leff’s Lucky Town. The bar and restaurant is currently being called The Fire Station. Construction to start in January.
- Quizno’s will open a location next to Planet Fitness on Appleton Avenue with plans to open soon—no definite opening date set.
- Downtown Menomonee Falls welcomes Poppy & Thyme, a bath, body and gift store opening March 1, next door to the soon-to-open Alumni Club on Appleton Avenue.
- Alumni Club opening is planned late February.
- Nino’s Italian Bakery & Deli will start their remodel project in January.
Additional Parking Lot at Former Classic Bike Shop on Roosevelt
The Village of Menomonee Falls bought the former Classic Bike Shop property on Roosevelt Drive just west of Mill Pond Park. This buildings on the property will be razed to create additional parking.
Be prepared to be surprised! Owners Mike and Karlyn Teipner have gutted this space and a complete makeover is underway to include outdoor seating on Appleton Avenue with access to the restaurant by a roll-up overhead door.
This tavern and eatery will have a full restaurant and bar menu and specialize in pizza. Restaurant opening is planned for this summer!
Read the Menomonee Falls NOW story here.