Taste of the Falls
Taste of the Falls is a special Saturday food vendor extravaganza at the Beer Garden in Mill Pond Park in beautiful Downtown Menomonee Falls!
Food, Beer and live music! Thank you to our sponsor the Menomonee Falls Community Ed & Rec Department!
Join us on August 17 from 5:00-9:00pm.
We are inviting local restaurants and food vendors to participate and have confirmed the following to date:
|Saturday, August 17
|Music by: Wait for Morning
|A.J. O’Brady’s Irish Pub
|Grate Modern Mac & Cheese
|The Main Mill
|Nino’s Italian Bakery & Deli
Interested in being a Taste of the Falls Food Vendor?The Downtown Beer Garden is at the Mill Pond Park shelter, located on the west side of “the falls” between Main Street and Roosevelt Drive.
Download a Taste of the Falls Food Vendor Application here: FoodVendorApp-TasteoftheFalls
Coffee, breakfast & lunch available at the new Fiddleheads Downtown Menomonee Falls. (more…)
Pardon our dust while
the Village continues the improvements to Downtown Menomonee Falls!
WEEK #5 Update:
Crews worked on the Northeast quadrant concrete removal (Centennial Plaza) this week; paving is planned for Friday 7/13.
Plans for week of 7/16:
- Early in week: Allow concrete to cure in Northeast quadrant
- Mid-week: Tentatively switching traffic control to the Northwest quadrant (Bank of Flowers) approximately on Wednesday subject to concrete cure and weather.
- This will also officially begin the detour of Main Street traffic. Main Street will only be open to east-bound vehicles, while west-bound vehicles will be detoured; north on Appleton, west on Roosevelt, and south on Shady Lane.
- End of week: Reconstruct curb and sidewalk at Northwest quadrant of Intersection.
WEEK #4 Update:
Crews have shifted work to the Northeast quadrant of the Appleton and Main intersection, in front of Centennial Plaza.
- Right hand turns will NOT be allowed from westbound Main Street to Northbound Appleton.
- Northeast corner crosswalks will be closed so that no pedestrians will try to walk through the construction area.
WEEK #3 Update:
Crews will be completing work on the Southeast quadrant (Nino’s Bakery) and switching to the Northeast quadrant (Centennial Plaza):
- Paving and clean-up will wrap up in front of Nino’s Thursday and Friday; concrete will be curing over the weekend and traffic control could switch to the Northeast quadrant as early as Tues., July 3 depending on weather conditions.
- When the crews shift to the Centennial Plaza quadrant, there will be no right hand turn allowed from westbound Main Street to Northbound Appleton.
- Northeast crosswalks will be closed so that no pedestrians will try to walk through the construction area.
- By the end of the week of 7/2, curb, gutter and some sidewalk work could be under way.
WEEK #2 Update:
Crews will continuing work on the South East Quadrant, in front of Nino’s Bakery
- Traffic Control – South East Crosswalks (in front of Nino’s) will be closed so that no pedestrians will try to walk through the construction area. No other major changes are anticipated.
- Curb and Gutter in the South East quadrant should be constructed during the beginning of the week and additional pavement removal is expected during the rest of the week.
- Sidewalk installation of the South East quadrant is expected later in the week, subject to weather.
WEEK #1 Update:
• Concrete cutting at the southeast corner of Appleton Avenue & Main Street will begin by 6/15.
• Nino’s Bakery front entrance will be closed temporarily, side entrance will be used and marked with signs.
• Concrete removal and replacement will proceed following the cutting.
• Right turns onto Main Street will be restricted for northbound traffic for 2-3 weeks; access east Main Street via Mill Street or Cleveland.
Phase II of the Main Street Road Construction will begin the week of June 11. This project will reconstruct:
- Main Street and Appleton Avenue intersection, and
- Main Street between Hoyt Drive and Appleton Avenue adding a pedestrian crosswalk, bump outs, and planter beds.
Downtown Business Impacts
- All businesses will remain open and accessible during road construction.
- During the Appleton Avenue & Main Street intersection work, the side entrances to Nino’s Bakery, Bank of Memories and Sal’s Pub will be used. The front entrances for these three businesses will alternately close temporarily as crews work in the area. The side, alternate entrances will be marked and easily accessible.
- Right turns from northbound Appleton Avenue will be restricted for the first 2-3 weeks of construction.
- Westbound traffic on Main Street will be detoured north on Appleton Avenue, west on Roosevelt Drive and south on Shady Lane.
- Eastbound traffic on Main Street is intended to be maintained for the duration of the project.
- The Main Street public parking lot at the entrance to North Middle School will remain open.
- On-street parking spaces on Main Street between Appleton Avenue & Hoyt Drive will be unavailable.
For further information
Beer Garden Open Friday from 4-9pm
Centennial Plaza at Main & Appleton
Drinks, Food, Live Music in the heart of Downtown Menomonee Falls!
Sept. 22 – Live Music by Lil’ Rev (more…)
Concrete now being removed from the eastbound traffic and parking lanes in the Main Street Reconstruction zone.
Eastbound traffic has diverted to the newly paved lanes … (more…)
Main Street Construction proceeding as planned. EZ Downtown Access is revealed!
What does your business provide or offer?
We are a residential remodeling firm that specializes in Bathrooms, Kitchens, lower levels and additions and are active in the Milwaukee NARI Remodeling organization. We offer award winning design and build services and the possibilities are endless in what we can and are willing to do to help people live better in their homes.
Main Street Reconstruction taking shape with bump outs visible … (more…)
Menomonee Falls Downtown welcomes two new businesses to Main Street:
Sorella Lashes and MK Protection Strategies.
Construction underway on July 17 affecting two blocks between Water & Grand on Main Street. (more…)