Welcome Quiznos to Downtown!
Downtown BID Celebrates 25 Years!
2018 Sneak Peek
Downtown Christmas Market Saturday 11/25
Main Street Project Update
Planet Fitness: Featured Business of the Month
Much More Than BEER on Friday Night!
Week 7: Halfway Home!
Week 5: Secret Downtown Access Revealed
Week 3: Main Street Reconstruction Taking Shape
Purloin Studio: August Construction Specials
The Downtown Village Centre Business Improvement District was created in 1993 by the Village of Menomonee Falls in conjunction with the State of Wisconsin, and is celebrating 25 years of serving the community.
The MISSION of the Menomonee Falls Business District is to improve, maintain, and promote the downtown as a destination for the benefit of all; enhance downtown economic viability and provide a sense of community.
Check out the list of BID members in the Downtown.
2018 is shaping up to be an exciting year for Downtown Menomonee Falls with five new businesses setting up shop, and one hometown favorite undergoing a facelift:
- Fiddleheads Coffee will start construction on their new location in the Koehler-Zahn house at the corner of Garfield & Appleton Avenue in January.
- The old fire station #1 on Appleton Avenue will be converted into a restaurant by the owners of Leff’s Lucky Town. The bar and restaurant is currently being called The Fire Station. Construction to start in January.
- Quizno’s will open a location next to Planet Fitness on Appleton Avenue with plans to open soon—no definite opening date set.
- Downtown Menomonee Falls welcomes Poppy & Thyme, a bath, body and gift store opening March 1, next door to the soon-to-open Alumni Club on Appleton Avenue.
- Alumni Club opening is planned late February.
- Nino’s Italian Bakery & Deli will start their remodel project in January.
Additional Parking Lot at Former Classic Bike Shop on Roosevelt
The Village of Menomonee Falls bought the former Classic Bike Shop property on Roosevelt Drive just west of Mill Pond Park. This buildings on the property will be razed to create additional parking.
Saturday, November 25, 2017
11:00 – 4:00 throughout Downtown Menomonee Falls Where Main & Appleton meet
Downtown Business Improvement District Is On The Grow!
Phase I of the Main Street Reconstruction Project is complete and Downtown Menomonee Falls is proud to show off our new look! Improvements include:
- Main Street Reconstruction between Water and Grand:
- Resurfacing of Main Street
- Creation of six concrete bump outs which will add to existing sidewalk space and enlarge outdoor seating areas
- Creation of 12 parallel parking stalls on the Main Street Bridge
- Striping of three new crosswalks with shorter crossing distances
- Installation of raised planters containing trees and flowers/plantings
- Addition of new street furnishings including benches, bicycle racks, and trash cans
- 6 Ton weight limit signs posted. Read Main Street Trucking Weight Limit Flyer. This project complements the recent decommissioning of Hwy. 74 through Menomonee Falls which will phase-in the restriction of large semi-trucks and slow down traffic through our Downtown.
- Centennial Plaza enhancements for Beer Garden.
N89 W16899 Appleton Ave. | Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 | 262-251-8000
Planet Fitness is known for a lot of things – low prices (and all the stuff you get for those low prices), our Lunk™ Alarm, and of course, our Judgement Free Zone®. We’re fiercely protective of our Planet and the rights of our members to feel like they belong. So we create an environment where you can relax, go at your own pace and just do your own thing without ever having to worry about being judged. This is your Planet. You belong.
The gym opened in December, 2013.
Planet Fitness wanted to bring the Judgement Free Zone to Menomonee Falls Downtown to not only provide an affordable fitness center in the area but also to be part of the this thriving community. They are making a constant effort to stay involved with our member’s fitness journeys and take pride in helping them reach their goals, no matter how big or small.
The Menomonee Falls Downtown Featured Business of the Month is selected randomly by the Business Improvement District. The BID is always grateful to have an opportunity to share about our fine Downtown establishments.
Beer Garden Open Friday from 4-9pm
Centennial Plaza at Main & Appleton
Drinks, Food, Live Music in the heart of Downtown Menomonee Falls!
Sept. 22 – Live Music by Lil’ Rev (more…)
Concrete now being removed from the eastbound traffic and parking lanes in the Main Street Reconstruction zone.
Eastbound traffic has diverted to the newly paved lanes … (more…)
Main Street Construction proceeding as planned. EZ Downtown Access is revealed!
Main Street Reconstruction taking shape with bump outs visible … (more…)
August Construction Specials and Gallery Tour planned for August at Purloin Studios …