The Downtown Village Centre Business Improvement District was created in 1993 by the Village of Menomonee Falls in conjunction with the State of Wisconsin, and is celebrating 25 years of serving the community.
The MISSION of the Menomonee Falls Business District is to improve, maintain, and promote the downtown as a destination for the benefit of all; enhance downtown economic viability and provide a sense of community.
Check out the list of BID members in the Downtown.
BID Board Changes for 2018
Downtown thanks outgoing Board Member Mary Lahti, owner of Bianca Bridal, for her service to the Downtown BID Board.
We welcome to Pete Sorenson, owner of Pete’s Main Street Headliners, a newly appointed Board Member as of January 1, 2018.
Thank you to the 2018 BID Board members who volunteer their time and talent for the benefit of the community.
2018 is shaping up to be an exciting year for Downtown Menomonee Falls with five new businesses setting up shop, and one hometown favorite undergoing a facelift:
- Fiddleheads Coffee will start construction on their new location in the Koehler-Zahn house at the corner of Garfield & Appleton Avenue in January.
- The old fire station #1 on Appleton Avenue will be converted into a restaurant by the owners of Leff’s Lucky Town. The bar and restaurant is currently being called The Fire Station. Construction to start in January.
- Quizno’s will open a location next to Planet Fitness on Appleton Avenue with plans to open soon—no definite opening date set.
- Downtown Menomonee Falls welcomes Poppy & Thyme, a bath, body and gift store opening March 1, next door to the soon-to-open Alumni Club on Appleton Avenue.
- Alumni Club opening is planned late February.
- Nino’s Italian Bakery & Deli will start their remodel project in January.
Additional Parking Lot at Former Classic Bike Shop on Roosevelt
The Village of Menomonee Falls bought the former Classic Bike Shop property on Roosevelt Drive just west of Mill Pond Park. This buildings on the property will be razed to create additional parking.
2017 was an exciting year for the Downtown Village Centre BID. (more…)
Downtown Business Improvement District Is On The Grow!
Phase I of the Main Street Reconstruction Project is complete and Downtown Menomonee Falls is proud to show off our new look! Improvements include:
The Beer Garden at Centennial Plaza opens Friday, September 15 from 4:00 – 9:00 p.m. and will be open every Friday night through October 27. (more…)
Construction underway on July 17 affecting two blocks between Water & Grand on Main Street. (more…)
The 2017 Main Street Summer Reconstruction Project will involve Main Street from Water Street to Grand Avenue. (more…)
Fiddleheads Coffee Roasters is opening a new location in Downtown Menomonee Falls in Fall 2017! (more…)