Employment Opportunity at the Downtown BID
Due to the upcoming retirement of our current BID Director, the Menomonee Falls Downtown Village Centre Business Improvement District is in the market for a new Director. Who do you know?
Menomonee Falls BID Manager Job Description
Only a few days until Falls Memorial Fest in Downtown Menomonee Falls on Saturday, May 26.
Free festival, free parking! Falls Memorial Fest has it all!
Parking Map Falls Memorial Fest
Falls Memorial Fest has added a Plein Air Painting Competition to the festivities! (more…)
Vendor Applications are now being accepted for Falls Memorial Fest 2018 (more…)
The 2018 Menomonee Falls Downtown Beer Garden season opens Friday, June 15! (more…)
The Downtown Village Centre Business Improvement District was created in 1993 by the Village of Menomonee Falls in conjunction with the State of Wisconsin, and is celebrating 25 years of serving the community.
The MISSION of the Menomonee Falls Business District is to improve, maintain, and promote the downtown as a destination for the benefit of all; enhance downtown economic viability and provide a sense of community.
Check out the list of BID members in the Downtown.
BID Board Changes for 2018
Downtown thanks outgoing Board Member Mary Lahti, owner of Bianca Bridal, for her service to the Downtown BID Board.
We welcome to Pete Sorenson, owner of Pete’s Main Street Headliners, a newly appointed Board Member as of January 1, 2018.
Thank you to the 2018 BID Board members who volunteer their time and talent for the benefit of the community.
2018 is shaping up to be an exciting year for Downtown Menomonee Falls with five new businesses setting up shop, and one hometown favorite undergoing a facelift:
- Fiddleheads Coffee will start construction on their new location in the Koehler-Zahn house at the corner of Garfield & Appleton Avenue in January.
- The old fire station #1 on Appleton Avenue will be converted into a restaurant by the owners of Leff’s Lucky Town. The bar and restaurant is currently being called The Fire Station. Construction to start in January.
- Quizno’s will open a location next to Planet Fitness on Appleton Avenue with plans to open soon—no definite opening date set.
- Downtown Menomonee Falls welcomes Poppy & Thyme, a bath, body and gift store opening March 1, next door to the soon-to-open Alumni Club on Appleton Avenue.
- Alumni Club opening is planned late February.
- Nino’s Italian Bakery & Deli will start their remodel project in January.
Additional Parking Lot at Former Classic Bike Shop on Roosevelt
The Village of Menomonee Falls bought the former Classic Bike Shop property on Roosevelt Drive just west of Mill Pond Park. This buildings on the property will be razed to create additional parking.