Downtown Business Improvement District Is On The Grow!
Phase I of the Main Street Reconstruction Project is complete and Downtown Menomonee Falls is proud to show off our new look! Improvements include:
- Main Street Reconstruction between Water and Grand:
- Resurfacing of Main Street
- Creation of six concrete bump outs which will add to existing sidewalk space and enlarge outdoor seating areas
- Creation of 12 parallel parking stalls on the Main Street Bridge
- Striping of three new crosswalks with shorter crossing distances
- Installation of raised planters containing trees and flowers/plantings
- Addition of new street furnishings including benches, bicycle racks, and trash cans
- 6 Ton weight limit signs posted. Read Main Street Trucking Weight Limit Flyer. This project complements the recent decommissioning of Hwy. 74 through Menomonee Falls which will phase-in the restriction of large semi-trucks and slow down traffic through our Downtown.
- Centennial Plaza enhancements for Beer Garden.
N89 W16899 Appleton Ave. | Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 | 262-251-8000
Planet Fitness is known for a lot of things – low prices (and all the stuff you get for those low prices), our Lunk™ Alarm, and of course, our Judgement Free Zone®. We’re fiercely protective of our Planet and the rights of our members to feel like they belong. So we create an environment where you can relax, go at your own pace and just do your own thing without ever having to worry about being judged. This is your Planet. You belong.
The gym opened in December, 2013.
Planet Fitness wanted to bring the Judgement Free Zone to Menomonee Falls Downtown to not only provide an affordable fitness center in the area but also to be part of the this thriving community. They are making a constant effort to stay involved with our member’s fitness journeys and take pride in helping them reach their goals, no matter how big or small.
The Menomonee Falls Downtown Featured Business of the Month is selected randomly by the Business Improvement District. The BID is always grateful to have an opportunity to share about our fine Downtown establishments.
The MISSION of the Menomonee Falls Business District is to improve, maintain, and promote the downtown as a destination for the benefit of all; enhance downtown economic viability and provide a sense of community.